Travel — Europe
— Sant Sebastià Beach
— Barceloneta Beach
— Nova Icària Beach
— Bogatell Beach
— Mar Bella Beach
— Nova Mar Bella Beach
— Llevant Beach
— Parc del Forum
FUN Barcelona Beaches
Bask in the beauty of the Mediterranean.
Barcelona has miles of golden sandy beaches — it's no wonder that this fun city draws millions
of people every year from around the globe. We've listed a few of Barcelona's most popular beaches below. Enjoy!!
Sant Sebastià Beach
- One of Barcelona's most popular beaches with tourists
and locals alike
- Popular Barcelona beach; it's the widest, longest and busiest with
nearby restaurants and nightclubs
Nova Icària Beach
- Popular with families and groups of friends. There's also an area
for disabled persons with a bathing assistance service.
- Created for 1992 Olympic Games; popular beach with the 35+
Mar Bella Beach
Popular with younger people — Mar Bella also has a designated
nudist beach area — Barcelona's only official naturalist
Nova Mar Bella Beach
Quiet Beach; popular with women
- Barcelona's newest beach, located near Nova Mar Bella
Parc del Forum
- Sea water
swimming pools, water games, an aquatic park, mini-water polo and
volleyball and more!