Foster City Fireworks Foster City's annual 4th of July Fireworks Show takes place over the lagoon at Leo Ryan Park (corner of Shell and Hillsdale Blvd) at approximately 9:30pm. Parking Info
4th of July Celebrations Don't
miss FUN day-long 4th of July celebration. Festivities include Family Parade & Dog Show, Live Entertainment, Food,
Arts & Crafts, Carnival Rides, Family Games... and more! Note: NO alcohol at Leo Ryan Park after 5pm. NO Tarps on the lawn — only blankets are allowed on the grass at this "smoke-free" event. Pop-ups are allowed and encouraged over tents.
Fun Activities: Family Parade & Dog Show, Arts & Crafts, Carnival Rides & Family Games
- Arts & Crafts at Leo Ryan Park
- Carnival Rides at Recreation Center (Senior Wing Parking Lot)
- Family Parade & Dog Show* Registration at Recreation Center (Shell Blvd entrance)
- Family Parade and Dog Show at The VIBE Teen Center (Shell Blvd to Amphitheater)
- Opening Flag Ceremony and National Anthem at the Amphitheater
- Family Games at Leo Ryan Park, Meadow
* Prizes will be given for the Most Patriotic, Most Unique, Best Group and Best Overall. Dog Show participants can enter the following categories: Dog and Owner Look-a-Like, Most Handsome, Most Beautiful, and Fastest Eater.
Foster City's spectacular Fireworks Display (over the water) begins at approximately 9:30pm.
Arrive early if you want to
get a good view of the fireworks — the area fills up fast! Expect it to be VERY crowded — the event draws more people every year. And the fireworks seem to get bigger and better every year!
Due to large crowds, the community is encouraged to walk, bike or car-pool. The following area is available for parking:
$10 Parking at Parkside Towers Parking Garage at the corner of E. Hillsdale Blvd and Shell Blvd
NO Event Parking at the following locations:
Marketplace (Safeway/CVS) parking lot (a 1-hr time limit for shoppers will be enforced)