to Eat and Travel
Tips & Ideas
Fun Honeymoon Travel Tips
Here are some Travel Tips for planning
- Don't put off your Honeymoon due to business. Enjoy the moment!
- Decide on the type of vacation you BOTH want:
- Family (yes... some people
really do this)
- Make sure you have a good camera — these are "once-in-a-lifetime"
shots. Also, bring lots of extra digital memory.
- Plan a fun romantic picnic sometime during your honeymoon.
- Buy two waterproof throw-a-way cameras if you are going on a beach vacation. Don't bring the good camera and just have fun on the beach.
- Bring your iPod/MP3 Player with portable speakers.
- Develop a draft travel plan for each city or location. You
don't want to go home and realize that you missed something really
great on your honeymoon. We still talk about missing the Island
of Murano glassmakers in Venice during our own honeymoon
- Alert your Travel Agency, Hotel, Airline, Cruise, etc. that
you are on your Honeymoon Vacation. We were given a bottle of
Champagne during several of our flights and upgraded to a Suite
during our Mediterranean Cruise.
- Buy one of our "I'm on my
other Romantic T-shirts to wear during your trip. You may be
to some pleasant surprises :)
Travel, Dining & Fun Things To Do eNewsletter
Back to Tips & Ideas
Back to Meeting Tips page