Las Vegas Lodging
Motels, Inns, Vacation Rentals and
Bed & Breakfasts
Click on links below for more information on lodging, room rates,
descriptions, amenities, availability, location, address, phone
number and directions.
Las Vegas Motels and Inns.
& Breakfast List
Bed & Breakfast Inns
Tips on Renting Vacation Rentals:
- A Vacation Rental is any suite-type lodging that has self-catering facilities (wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, etc.)
- Most have separate bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, one or more bathrooms, washer and dryer, and sometimes a balcony or patio.
- Towels and linens are provided. Daily maid service and other hotel conveniences are usually available.
- Unlike hotels with per person pricing, there is a set price for an entire vacation rental with a maximum number of persons allowed.
- Most one-bedroom units sleep a maximum of four using a sleeper/sofa in the living room. Most two-bedroom vacation rentals sleep a maximum of six, and most three-bedroom vacation rentals sleep up to eight.
- Please carefully read the vacation rental descriptions to learn the specifics of what is provided and how many people are allowed.
Click Here to Find the Best Deals
Las Vegas Vacation Rentals.